ORCHID (Optimizing Reproductive Health in People with Chronic Disease) seeks to develop innovative health care models to optimize reproductive health among people with chronic disease.
- A gathering point for researchers, clinicians, trainees, and community members interested in advancing reproductive health care for people with chronic diseases
- An incubator for QI and research projects
- A source for exploring existing clinical care models and/or evaluation systems for reproductive health care for populations with chronic medical conditions and intersectional identities that are associated with adverse outcomes (e.g., race, disability, socioeconomic factors)
- A collaborative hub for research development and intellectual support
- An audience for relevant works-in-progress
- A brainstorming collective for various aspects of reproductive health care, data dissemination, and new approaches to providing reproductive clinical care for patients with chronic medical illnesses